Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Time!!

It is once again the beginning of the wonderful holiday season. I love the holidays and can't wait for Christmas. We are not even yet to Thanksgiving and I am already worried about all the Christmas gifts and getting everything done. We have put up the tree and need to finish all the other decorating that goes along with it. I wonder every year how in the world I have so many Christmas decorations? I mean really does one family need all this stuff, lol!! Of course every year I find myself looking at all the Christmas pretties and wanting to buy more, I will try to exercise some self-control this year.

I have many numerous things to be thankful for not only at this time of year but always. I take for granted how blessed I am. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I can't wait for the early morning shopping on Friday! Good luck to all the fellow bargain hunters!

No comments: