Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Follow the Leader

This saying only applies to kids, right? Of course not, lol!! I have been thinking about having a family blog since I started my bow blog and have been learning how to navigate around in the blog world. A lot of people I know have started or have already had blogs for awhile. I love sharing pictures and getting to know people better through their blogs. I figured it wasn't really fair for me to be nosing into other peoples lives without giving them a chance to do the same so here is your chance. I don't know how good I will be at this but I am going to give it a try.

2 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I am glad you jumped on the bandwagon!!

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started this blog! Now I can "get to know" Scott and Colton too!