Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wordful Wednesday-A Boy & His Money

I am trying to follow in the steps of several of the avid bloggers I know. Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie at

I now present to you my 1st Wordful Wednesday post!!



Colton got a Halloween card from his Nana and Poppy with a dollar bill in it. We opened it, read it and set it aside. Later that night he showed his Daddy his dollar. He called Nana and said thank you. She asked what he would buy which included stuff way over his dollar!! She said she might have to send more, lol!! She asked if he like the card or the money better, his reply was I like the card and the money. She finally got out of him he liked the money best. Daddy tucked him in and when I went to go check on him this is what I found. It was so priceless I had to take a picture.

8 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

So cute! I love finding sleeping treasures!

Jennifer said...

Aw, precious!

Claremont First Ward said...

That is so cute! At least you know he's going to take care of his money! :)

Claremont First Ward said...

P.S. I'm so glad you played today!

Deb said...

perfect inaugural wordful wednesday. let's see if next week, he's asleep with a ten in his hand!

what a cutie...

Anonymous said...

Awww. That's very cute. And yes so fun to hear what they will spend their money on. My daughter never has enough for the items on her wish list.

Today is my first WW post as well. :) Welcome fellow newbie. hehe

mytwosunshines said...

Such a sweet picture! Priceless!

Michelle said...

oh my goodness, that is so precious.