Friday, November 7, 2008

My Baby Boy



Above is a picture of Scott and Colton after he was born. We had a long rocky road getting Colton into this world. To me he will always be the little fragile 4 lb 7 oz baby but he is turning into this big boy. It is really hard on Momma. I look at his pictures when he is so tiny and it brings back so many memories and all the hopes for his future we had and still have. It is hard to believe how fast the time fies by. You go from the picture above to the picture below in the blink of an eye.



I love this group of pictures. The tux picture was taken at my cousin's wedding where he was ring bearer. He has been in 5 weddings, I will have to do a post about that one day with all his pictures. The middle picture was just a random picture that always brings a smile to my face his face just radiates joy and happines. The last one is the 1st day of preschool when he was 3 and is just so him. He is a true blessing to us. I love the fact that I can be here for him right now but know one day he will be a truly BIG boy and I will have to let go. I know wI have to take little steps along the way and I am not ready to give up my baby yet. Daddy is excited about him getting bigger and wanting to do stuff with him. I am very proud of my boy who will to me always be my baby boy.

This was a week of a lot of blog firsts for me! Today was my first Photostory Friday
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

9 comments:

Valerie said...

Colton is such a cutie!! No matter how old he gets, he is always going to need his Mommy!!

earthlingorgeous said...

Colton is so adorable. He will make some girls cry someday! He already makes one woman cry for joy... you! Lovely photos of him and the day he was born pic was precious!

Earth

Cecily R said...

Oh, he is just handsome!! And those are all wonderful captures of him!

Isn't amazing how fast Mommy time goes? I swear I just brought my oldest home from the hospital and he's about to turn 11! Crazy!

I'm so glad you joined us for PSF! Hope to see you next week!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

That is a great first PSF! I remember when he was so TINY! They grow up too fast!

Jennifer said...

I love those pictures!
Time does go by way too fast. I try not to get all stressed about the little things that happen and enjoy each day with my girls because I know that all too soon they won't be so little anymore! Sniff, sniff...

Anonymous said...

Wow. I cannot imagine such a small baby and all that you must have gone through with him then. He's a gorgeous little guy.

Chris said...

It's so fun to have the boys grow up -- at least for dads -- but they're great when they're little too. That tuxedo picture is awesome.

Kathie said...

Colton is a very handsome young fellow. Blessings from Costa Rica

Shellie said...

I love those pictures. Hang onto them, you'll need them when he's a teen!