Monday, November 17, 2008

Wonderful Monday!?!


Philippians 2:13-15 (New International Version)

13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.

14 Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe

_______________________________________________________________________


These last few weeks have been so busy and hectic around here and for many others too I know. It doesn't look like things are going to slow down with the holidays going to be here in the blink of an eye. 37 days til Christmas, I really don't believe that is true but it is!!!

I get so busy and bogged down with everything all the time and sometimes I get grumpy and complain, I know no one believes that, but it is true from time to time. It makes me think about the verse above. This week and during the busy, hectic, joyful, happy and sometimes stressful holiday time coming ahead I hope that I can keep this verse in mind and have the attitude that I need to have.


I hope that everyone has a great week!

1 comment: