Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Madness

Here we are at the beginning of another week. The list of things to do already seems endless and it is only just beginning.... Hopefully Colton will be better this week. Last week he had an ear infection and a throat virus. The virus caused sores in his mouth and it hurts to eat and is just sore. He seems to be feeling some better after 4 days of laying around, which for anyone who knows him knows is not typical him. I pray that he heals quickly and gets back to normal. It is so hard when your baby is not feeling well.

This week for me will be bows, bows, and more bows!! We are going to be going to a craft show to try to sell some things, so I am finishing up all my products. I was hoping to have it all done but I will by the show! Hopefully things will go good there. I am very excited about seeing how it goes.

I hope that everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I hope that Colton does better this week! I am feeling your pain about finishing products!! I hope to at least get some of that done since I have to be home!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I just passed an award your way!! Take a look at my blog!