Monday, December 1, 2008

She is here, my niece!!!



I now have a niece!!! She was born Saturday afternoon to my brother and his wife. We get to see her this weekend, I am not sure I can wait but I HAVE to but for the record, I can't stand it! I can't wait to see her and hold her. She is their first baby so it is so exciting for them. Colton has 3 boy cousins on my husband's side of the family so a girl cousin will be all new. He loves babies and is so sweet with them. I am afraid she is going to be a little spoiled esp. by me!!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday. We had a lot of fun during our break. Friday shopping was so fun and entertaining. We now how more gifts than we know what to do with!! I love the holidays!!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Precious!

Jennifer said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations, Auntie!

mytwosunshines said...

She's a doll!! I love your family picture up top!! What a beautiful family!

Christa Greene said...

She's beautiful-I hope you've had a good visit with her this weekend!