Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Pictures

I love pictures, I am sure some of you are shocked! I wanted to get family pictures taken so that we could use some for our Christmas cards. That and the fact that Colton is almost 5 and we have never gotten a good family picture taken made me determined. Don't get me wrong we have plenty of pictures but none taken at session just for us. I know a photographer who took our pictures, Shantell.

Colton was not feeling well the week before and he was exhausted and really not wanting to cooperate but we did get several good pictures. I am really pleased with how they turned out so I wanted to share a few on here. I left out the Christmas card ones so the surprise is not ruined, lol!







His face in this picture says how he felt about the whole thing, it is priceless!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are really good!

Valerie said...

Love them!

mytwosunshines said...

Just beautiful!! What a sweet family!

Christa Greene said...

Wow! These are really good!! You know I want one or two or three!!