Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One of those days!

I am sure that most of you can relate to having a day like this, it wasn't really bad but I feel frazzled and grumpy, yes I admitted it, don't tell my hubby. Things are going good but possibly too many irons in the fire and not enough time to myself is to blame. Today I just feel as if I have been going around on E for most of it. The infamous "me time" I would really love to have some!! Used to I would feel guilty even thinking this but now I say it without shame I just need a few moments to myself. So for all of you who can relate I hope you get a few moments of me time for yourself. Hopefully a good nights sleep will help! Goodnight to all!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I think you need a long hot shower/bubble bath and a good nights sleep!! I hope tomorrow is a better day!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Oh girl you know I have so been there! You do need some ME time we all do!

Jennifer said...

Know the feeling! Feeling better today?