Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tree Trimming Time!






Colton is now a pro at decorating trees. We put ours up and I wasn't really planning on decorating it all then but he was so excited he started getting stuff out of the boxes and placing ornaments on the tree and I just couldn't say no to that! We did this the week of Thanksgiving and yes I am just now putting up pictures, sometimes I am slow at getting things done. He also helped his Nona and Pops with all their Christmas decorating too. Poor Nona will probably have to redecorate several things but he had a blast. I guess next year he will be able to do it all himself or at least I am sure he will think so anyway. I just love seeing the joy in his face and the way it lights up while he does these kinds of things. That is what the meaning of it is all about.