Friday, April 3, 2009

Update on Life

Well a lot has been going on around here since my last post on Colton's birthday. We have all taken turns being sick. We found out we were going to have to move and started looking for a house to buy. We have found one and after a few bumps in the road it seems as though everything is on track and we should close on the 21st. We are very excited and can't wait to get in it, except for all the packing. We have started but still have tons left to do. This is our first house to buy and boy is it fun!! The end result is fun but the whole process has been so stressful. I was making myself sick with all the worry, stress and anxiety so I am so thankful that things have turned out good and that it is settled for the most part. Colton is playing soccer and loving it. I have pictures to post but I have been so busy that I have not even put them on the computer yet. I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to post pictures later.

No comments: