Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tag...I'm it!

I was tagged by Lori of I'm NO super Mom but I'm LOVING it!

Here is what you do:
  1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
  2. Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!
  3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
  4. Tag 4 people to do the same!!


This is us trying to get a picture of all 4 boys at Scott's family Christmas right before opening presents. They are adorable!!

I am tagging:

Christa of The Greene Life
Kara of Sweet Sunshine
Laura of laurasthoughts
Jennifer of 2 Peas in a Pod

4 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Thanks for playing! I love that picture even though it isn't perfect like we wanted!!!

Christa Greene said...

Fun! I'm playing...I just have to wait to get on Ben's computer...it has all the pictures!

Christa Greene said...

I know I'm a little blog-illiterate, but I don't know how to link my picture
(#3) back to you. So..I'm just telling you...I finished my task! That was fun!

Valerie said...

We sure do have some handsome little boys!